Derby Data Europe - Weekend Preview - 4th April 2014
This weekend sees seventeen women’s roller derby games happening in Europe, here are the most notable games.
Highest ranked game and closest predicted game: Newcastle Roller Girls (22) vs Hot Wheel Roller Derby (21). These teams have played each other twice before but they have not met on track since 2012. Hot Wheel Roller Derby are predicted to walk away with a two point win this time.
Game that may have the biggest impact on the rankings: South West Angels of Terror (42) vs Grin n Barum (218). With a rankings
difference of 176 places and a predicted win of 275 points forSWAT , there is potential
for a lot of movement within the rankings.
Weekend: Nantes hold their annual West Track Story with Bear City Roller Derby, Nantes Derby Girls, Birmingham Blitz Dames and Gothenburg playing four games.
Other games this weekend include:
Stuttgart Valley Rollergirls B vs Barock City
- Portsmouth Roller Wenches vs Seaside Sirens
- Portsmouth Roller Wenches B vs Basingstoke
- Rockcity vs Amsterdam
- Heartlands Series: Milton Keynes Concrete Cows vs Bourne Bombshells
- Heartlands Series: Big Bucks High Rollers vs Norfolk Brawds
- Severn Roller Torrent vs Cornwall Roller Derby
- Vixens Roller Derby Lisbon vs Bath Roller Derby Girls
- Sheffield Steel Roller Girls B vs Hot Wheel Roller Derby B
- Bedfordshire Roller Derby vs Nottingham Roller Girls
Is your game missing from the
Games This Weekend? Make sure you submit your upcoming games to Rollin News