23. January 2015 11:39
Here at Brawler HQ we’re lucky enough to have a dedicated team of coaches who give up their time to teach skills, technique, strategy and all things derby to our skaters (not to mention the hours of off-skate work they put in viewing footage and preparing sessions and feedback).
We’re pleased to announce that you can now book them for coaching sessions for your league!
Is there something specific your league would like to work on? Here are some examples of what we can cover:
- Fresh Meat and nailing your Minimum Skills
- Blocking like a Boss
- Team and pack work
- Jamming (skills/footwork/edge work/strategy)
- Basic strategy and game play
- Advanced strategy and game play
- Off skate coaching and mentoring (captaining/coaching/footage viewing/feedback)
This list is not exhaustive and our coaches can build a session plan to suit your needs, so if you’re interested then please get in touch and we can discuss your requirements and training as well as dates and rates.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss your ideas – all are welcomed!