April Volunteer of the Month – Coach Brigid Fitch
1. April 2015 15:07
- Joined PRG: September 14, 2014
- Position: Travel Team Coach
- Committee: Training
- Birthday: March 18
- Hometown: Palo Alto, CA
Comments from her league mates:
- Brigid Fitch is one hell of a coach. Former SVRG/Dama skater, she uses her “teacher talent” to break things down into the fundamentals while giving it to her players “derby style.”
- So grateful that she has taken on as our coach for our Travel Team. She has great ideas, very positive attitude and makes you want to skate better and harder for her.
- Awesome Coach and communicates effectively and empowers us players.
- Fitch is a student of the game, you can tell in her instruction and focus on coaching that she thinks about gameplay and strategery, like, all day and brings it to practice.
- She’s done a really good job motivating the travel team.
- Fitch has an ability to give constructive feedback in a way that skaters really hear what she’s saying, without being offended by the feedback and are able to make adjustments that improve their game. I loved playing with her when she was on the Damas and I’m stoked to have her back now as our Travel Team Coach. We’ve improved so much already in the last few months, I’m excited to see where we are in another few months.
- Coach Fitch has really brought us together, not just as a team but as a league. She keeps us honest, keeps us inspired, and never stops teaching us, on skates or off.
The post April Volunteer of the Month – Coach Brigid Fitch appeared first on Peninsula Roller Girls.